Wednesday, October 17, 2007

$8,000 tits

The Sensible Skinhead baked and I worked the front. The guy really likes to show off. People that have more things to show don't have much to tell.

He had this mammoth tattoo on the inside of his forearm. The "meaning" behind why people get tattoos always bores me, so I rarely ask, but the black ink looked really new and dark on the inside of his forearm, so I knew that he was waiting for me to ask. It was of a naughty nurse, a map of a U.S. state and an hour glass. What a dope.

We were working for an hour and he started stocking the stuff I am supposed to stock and washing the dishes I am supposed to wash. I began to like The Sensible Skinhead. We kicked off a conversation about work related hogwash. I told him about the hoes that wouldn't pay, or leave. As I'm telling the tale I notice that he had a number in the middle of his state map tattoo - got to be his prison number.

"What the fuck is that number?"

"Um, it's kind of personal," he said, then started to get back to work, acting busy.

"Then why did you put it on your arm?" (reasonable question)

"It's a reminder of where I have been and what I've done."

"That's kind of lame," I said (I couldn't help it). "What did you do then?"

"I'd rather not talk about it, but that naughty nurse is pretty hot, huh?"

"Fine, whatever," I said and walked toward the front.

I spotted a group of girls knocking on the locked door. They said that they were there to see The Sensible Skinhead. I let him know through my headset and he told me: "They are all strippers. Check out the one with the big tits she just got a $8,000 boob-job."

"Shit," I said. "I am going out back for a cigarette. You can deal with this." I can't deal with show-offs, big tits, or not.

No comments: