Friday, September 28, 2007

felonies

Of course, when Zen Buddha told me that there are people with felonies on their record working at Tim Hortons I had to know who, and with a little bit of persuasion - and a promise not to tell anyone - I got it out of her.

Drum roll please.

The Buddha Baker and The Sensible Skinhead both have felonies on their records. Now, I didn't push the envelope, so I don't know exactly what they did, but I do know that their crimes were worse than drug possession. How do I know? Well, Zen Buddha told me that Fat Moe has a drug possession felony on his record - a lot of pot with intent to sell. Apparently, what The Buddha Baker and The Sensible did was worse, according to Zen Buddha.

At first, I was really taken aback. I work with The Buddha Baker and The Sensible Skinhead the most, but then I got to thinking - look out. The Buddha Baker and The Sensible Skinhead are the two hardest working, by the book people at work. They are constantly telling me, "No, I don't want to do that because we might get in trouble."

Now, I kind of feel bad about referring to them as suck-ups in past blogs. My advice for anyone that finds out that they are working with someone with felony on their record is to schedule as many shifts as possible with them. They will be the hardest workers you will come across. Disclaimer: I don't think that The Buddha Baker and The Sensible Skinhead are sex offenders, or I won't want to work with them.

I don't want to speculate any more on what they did, but I think I can get the Zen Buddha to tell me in the coming weeks.

No comments: