Saturday, September 15, 2007

tale from the Buddha Baker

During a cigarette break the other night, The Buddha Baker told me that one of the girls working at our sister store in Springfield is selling drugs out of the drive-thru at night - not hard drugs, but dime bags.

At first I pretended to be disgusted by this girl's - who will be named Sassy Sally - behavior. I had to pretend because I didn't really care and the more I thought about it the more I agreed with what Sassy Sally was doing. If Tim Hortons was paying Sassy Sally more than minimal wage she won't have to be selling drugs out of the drive-thru. I am glad she's being proactive to fix the problem of minimal wage.

If selling drugs out of the drive-thru wasn't so dangerous I would probably do it myself and I kind of wish I still smoked pot, so I could get the staff discount over at the Springfield store.

No comments: